My blog is made to help men. They always complain they can never understand women, well now I'm helping them understand women.

Sunday, February 7, 2010

What We Really Mean

So one of the things that confuse most men is that sometimes women say one thing and mean another. Ok fine, why lie women say things they don't mean all the time. So the following are 10 women: man translations.
  1. Just leave me alone. I'm fine.- I'm super irritated and if by the 3rd or 4th time I keep saying this leave me the hell alone.
  2. I don't want anything for Christmas/My Birthday/Valentine's Day- I don't want to seem high maintenance but find out what I want from somewhere or someone else
  3. Yea, I would love to meet your family.- Ahhhh!!!!! I'm totally freaky out about meeting your family!!!!!!
  4. Who was that girl I saw you with?- You bastard are you cheating on me???
  5. Are you ok- Why the hell are you being so annoying????
  6. What's your name??- Ooo, hey sexy
  7. Ummmm.......I gotta go- Ewwww get me out of here
  8. What time is it???- When am I getting outta here???
  9. Ummm.....can we talk about this later- Don't embarrass me, not here, not now
  10. Sure of course I loooooove your new look/place- Ewwww what the hell happened???Why'd you change???

No comments:

Post a Comment

What Keeps You Away From Women- Remember That I Base Future Polls and Posts on This. So Answer Honestly